NQT Dates Confirmed!
EYFS/Key Stage 1 - Friday 2nd July at Bacons College, Rotherhithe
Key Stage 2 - Friday 9th July at Bacons College, Rotherhithe
All insets are from 9am till 3pm
This course is now part of the Southwark NQT CPD programme and was designed for newly qualified teachers in order to build their confidence and understanding when delivering a range of multi skills, sports specific and generic activities in Physical Education whilst;
- Developing better teaching strategies when teaching Physical Education.
- Understanding the importance of children learning basic Fundamental skills/movement patterns from early years through to Key Stage 2.
- Consider how you can differentiate in PE.
- Introduce cross curricular behaviour management & reward strategies.
- Learning how to use effective small sided games and small group tasks.
- Evaluate how to use assessment for learning in PE.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP with the full names of the teachers that you would like to send from your school.